Unkle has a solid and recognized team. Unkle has won several innovation awards
Unkle is a startup founded in 2018 by Matthieu Luneau, Cédric Baulme and Charles-André Richard. The three co-founders themselves had difficulty finding housing, which gave them the idea of founding Unkle.
Unkle has already won several awards and prizes:
- Top 30 Startups Station F
- Winner of the 2019 Edition of the Paris Innovation Grand Prix
- Most innovative Startup Award at the Rent 2018 Real Estate Show in partnership with the Orpi real estate network and the American Plug & Play incubator: article here
Unkle is accompanied by several structures:
- Support by La Banque Postale in its Platform58 incubator: article here
- Support by Station F: incubation within the Founders Program: article here
- Support by the business law firm August & Debouzy in its Start You up program: article here
- Support by the BPI
- Support by Réseau Entreprendre
- Support by Wilco
Several videos and articles presenting Unkle are available in the media:
Was this helpful?
0 / 0