We need in particular: 

  • your identity card or passport  
  • your employment contract or proof of income (invoices, pay slips) if you are self-employed, in particular (if you are a foreigner or expatriate and if you don't have an employment contract yet or a hiring letter, you can send a proof of income such as a bank statement)
  • your last tax notice (no need of this document for a foreigner or an expatriate)

You also have the option of giving us any other document that may explain your current financial situation: for example, your latest bank statements or any other document attesting to your financial health.

Are you missing any of the requested documents? No problem, write to us and we will see how best to do it.

Did this answer your question?