Unkle is a startup founded in 2018 by Matthieu Luneau, Cédric Baulme and Charles-André Richard. The three co-founders themselves had difficulty finding housing, which gave them the idea of founding Unkle.
Unkle has already won several awards and prizes:
- Most innovative Startup Award at the Rent 2018 Real Estate Show in partnership with the Orpi real estate network and the American Plug & Play incubator: article here
- Support by La Banque Postale in its Platform58 incubator: article here
- Support by Station F: incubation within the Founders Program: article here
- Support by the business law firm August & Debouzy in its Start You up program: article here
- Support by the BPI
- Support by Réseau Entreprendre
- Support by Wilco
Several videos presenting Unkle are available in the media: find here, for example, Unkle's interview on BFM during the Tech & Co show on 25 March 2019.
Several press articles appear on Unkle, in particular on Challenges (Article of 27 March 2019: "Unkle - Fluidify access to housing for tenants" visible here), Paris Match or specialised real estate newspapers such as Le Journal de l'Agence, Immo2 (etc.).